Dance Video Bratach Bana (Video 7)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Bratach Bana (R32, John Drewry: Thirty Popular Dances, Volume Two)
- Added by
- Murrough Landon (Dec. 10, 2021, 11:51 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
51st Annual Tartan Ball in Toronto, 2014.
Back to the videos for this dance
Bratach Bana 3/4L · R32
- 1c turn RH | cast off (2c up) ; ½ Fig8 to R around 1cnr (to 2,1x,3)
- ½Reel3 on sides (Rsh to 2cnr) ; ½Reel3 across (Lsh to 3cnr position), finish on sides (3x,1,2x)
- 1c turn ¾ LH, Turn 1cnr person (3cnr position) RH ; pass Rsh, turn 2cnr person (4cnr position) ¾ RH to promhold (cnr on the right)
- These pairs change places Rsh | drop LH and turn RH ½ to sidelines ; half diagonal R&L (1st diagonal direction)
Note: [27-28] was originally 2 PdB in promhold.