Dance Video Pepita Dreamteam (Video 2)
- Pepita Dreamteam (R32, Martin McWilliam: Potters Pairs)
- Added by
- Martin McWilliam (Dec. 18, 2021, 2:25 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Four times, once each couple. The instructions say the dancers who set turning as two others change places around them should be keeping their arms raised.
Back to the videos for this dance
Pepita Dreamteam 3/4L · R32
In bars 3-24 Ladies dance as Men in 1-22, starting 2 bars later and without setting on 23-24.
- 1M set, dance down two places, cast up into 2nd place (2M step up on 5&6). All three men set.
- 2nd and 1st M cast into a line across 1s position (1M facing up 2M down) 2M sets rotating while touching raised hands with 2L and 1M as they change places clw.
- 1M and 2M chase one place clw ending 213 on opposite sides, all M set.
- 1M and 3M men cast into a line across 3s position (1M facing down 3M up). 3M sets rotating while touching raised hands with 3L and 1M as they change places clw.
- 1M and 3M chase one place clw ending 213 on own sides, all M set.
- All cross R shoulder (M arches) all set then cross back R shoulder (L arches) all set.
- Crib provided by the deviser.