Dance Video Catch the Wind (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Catch the Wind (R32, Romaine Butterfield: RSCDS XLV 5)
- Added by
- Anselm Lingnau (May 6, 2012, 2:38 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
This video uses the original music suggested by the dance author. The choreography is OK but there are some glitches in the phrasing.
Back to the videos for this dance
Catch the Wind 3/4L · R32
- 1c set | cast off (2c up) ; ½Fig8 up (2,1x,3)
- 1c set twice, on [11-12] 1W swivels R to face out ; 1W (1M following) casts R round 2M and down middle to finish 1W between 3c facing 3M, and 1M between 2c facing 2M.
- 1M+2c & 1W+3c Rsh reels3 across
- 1W (1M following) casts R round 3M and cross to 2pl ; 1c turn RH (2,1,3)
The original tune is a hornpipe