Issue 1008: Keith's Diagram
- The Caledonian Strathspey (Dance)
- Aliénor Latour (alienor)
- Assigned to
- Keith Rose
Hello The diagram for this dance mistakenly says it requires 4 couples in a 4-couple set (4x32 S), whereas the Overview says 3 couples, which seems to be the correct number. Thank you Aliénor
- Date Sept. 26, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
- User Aliénor Latour (alienor)
New issue submitted
- Date Sept. 27, 2016, 1:50 a.m.
- User Eric Ferguson (EricFerguson)
Assigned changed to »keithrose« (previously »None«)
Disposition changed to »Being handled« (previously »New«)
Sent on to Keith. Added crib and other info to the entry. Being handled. Eric
- Date Sept. 27, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
- User Keith Rose (keithrose)
Disposition changed to »Fixed« (previously »Being handled«)
Diagram corrected. Many thanks.