Dance Jubilee Red 12486
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Sue McKinnell (2005)
- Advance and Retire (ADVRET;2S;)
- Back to Back (BKTOBK)
- Hands across - 3 - chng-ends (HX;3P;CHNG;)
- Bourrel (Birl) (BIRL)
- Reel of three - on side (REEL;R3;SIDES;)
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- This dance is named for ...
This dance is named for one of the types of tomatoes we planted in our yard this season.
|Long Pond Reel||Terpsichore||Terpsichore, Scottish Dance Music||CD+||2||R32 8||4:48||36.0||Long Pond Reel/Cabin in the Woods/Victoria Hornpipe/Jack a' Tar|