Dance Anna's Heading West 13152
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Sue McKinnell (2006)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- This dance is written for ...
This dance is written for Anna Jean, who is leaving our group and moving back to California.
|On the Port Tack||Fiddlesticks & Ivory||San Francisco Collection Vol 2||CD||4||R32 8||4:26||33.2||The Shower Reel/Where's the Wean?/Flibbertigibbet/Jane's Reel|
Anna's Heading West 3/4L · R32
- 1c cross RH | cast off (2c up) ; ½ Fig8 up round 2c and face 1cnrs
- 1c turn 1cnrs RH ¾ into »inverted Crown triangles«, 1c outside facing in | joining hands, all set ; all set advancing into Crown Triangles, 1c BtoB in centre facing out | 1c turn 1cnrs LH to 2plx (2,1x,3)
- ½ Reels3 on sides, 1c RSb to 2cnrs (to 3,1x,2) ; ½ Reels3 across, 1c LSh to 3cnrs[pos]. 1c face 1cnrs[pos] (3x,1,2x)
- ½ Reel4 on 1diag, pass RSh ; ½ Reel4 on 2diag, pass RSh to 2pl (2,1,3)