Dance Adelle's Jig 13793
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Rod Downey (2009)
- 800/888/844/880 = 50% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised in Wellington as teaching ...
Devised in Wellington as teaching dance for grand chain. Adelle is one of Johnsonville's young club members.
ADELLE'S JIG (INTERMEDIATE VERSION) is the same except that bars 1-6 have the first couple set (1-2) cross RH and cast into second place on opposite sides. And on bars 21-24 rst couple turn RH one and a half times.
Adelle's Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1c turn RH ; cast (2c up) | set and pivot to face 3c (2,1,3)
- Gr-Chain (2,1,3)
- All A&R ; 1c turn LH (2,1,3)
- 2c+1c R&L (2,1,3)