Dance Ullinish Lodge 13821
Strathspey · 32 bars · 2 couples · Square (Progression: Top Moves)
- Devised by
- Lee Fuell & Patricia Lindsay
- 8080/8080/8080/8080 ending 8888 = 53% (whole dance)
- Highland Schottische, Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- The square set has four ...
The square set has four couples, but at any time (except for the final 4 bars) only 1c+3c or 2c+4c are dancing.
|Selection of Strathspeys||Bobby Brown and The Scottish Accent||Scottish Dance Country||CD||13||S32 4||4:07||61.8||Mrs MacKenzie of Applecross/Lady Davidson of Cantray/Miss Trotter/Killiechassie|
|Selection of Strathspeys||Bobby Brown and The Scottish Accent||Any Good Dance, Any Good Tune||CD||11||S32 4||4:09||62.2||Lady Charlotte Campbell (strathspey)/The Beauty of the North/Margaret's Fancy/John Stephen of Chance Inn|
Ullinish Lodge 2S · S32
- 1c+3c RHA ; LHA (1,2,3,4)
- 1c+3c Set&Rotate (3x,2,1x,4)
- 1c+3c Circle4 and back (3x,2,1x,4)
- 1c+3c S&Link. 1c & 3c face P ; all set Highland Schottische (3,2,1,4)
- On the second round of the dance, 2nd and 4th couples repeat the above.
- On the third round, 1st and 3rd couples repeat back to original places, as do 2nd and 4th couples on the fourth round.
- On bar 28 of the last round, 1st and 3rd couples turn to face each other and all four couples set to partners with Highland Schottische setting step.