Dance St Luke's Circle 14400
Reel · 40 bars · 1 couple · Circle
- Devised by
- Linda Lieberman (1992)
- 8/8/4/4/8 = 80% (whole dance)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- Extra info
- For the Monday night class ...
For the Monday night class at St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Des Moines, Iowa.
St Luke's Circle 1C · R40
Woman on the R of her partner, all forming a single circle.
- All A&R ; circle L
- All A&R ; circle R
- All W fig8 round P and cnr, dancing in front of P to begin
- All M repeat, finish facing P in the circle
- Change places RH | with next person LH ; turn next person BH and open up into big circle
|SilverTassie_Easy dances_circle||Nameless Dancer||Nov. 2, 2015, 4:19 a.m.|
|Budapest Dance House for beginners 2014.10.11||2014-10-11||Zoltán Gräff||Oct. 15, 2014, 10:07 a.m.|