Dance Double the Trouble 14569
Also known as “Three Feisty Women” (unofficial).
Reel · 32 bars · 6 couples (4x,5x,6x) · Longwise - 6 (Progression: 236145)
- Devised by
- Diane Klann (2007)
- 880088 888888 800008 844448 = 66% (1 turn), 67% (whole dance)
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- This is a doubled version ...
This is a doubled version of "3 Feisty Women".
Devised in the Cleveland Heights Group, spring 2007
Double the Trouble 6/6L · R32
Starting positions (1,2,3,4x,5x,6x)
- 1c+2c & 5c+6c DblFig8, 1c&6c crossing in to start
- Two Mirror Reels3 on each side, 2c&5c start out and to own end (1,2,3,4x,5x,6x)
- 1W+1M following & 6W+6M following dance through the middle. The W pass W Lsh and M Rsh, and cast R behind 2W/5W and on to the end, the M pass the W Rsh and M Lsh, and cast L behind 2M/5M, to finish (6,2,3,4x,5x,1x)
- 6c+2c & 5c+1c change places EH on the side (1c&6c start inwards) | 6c+3c& 4c+1c turn EH 1½ to (2,3,6,1x,4x,5x), 3c&4c facing out to start again
The 3C version of this dance is called »Three Feisty Women«.
Dance 6 times through to places.
|Newark weekly 2019-12-10 (second half)||2019-12-10||John Aitken||Dec. 6, 2019, 4:58 p.m.|
|Christmas Ball Münster 2013 - Something New, Something Old||2013-12-21||Edwin Werner||Nov. 22, 2019, 1:34 p.m.|
|FSCDC 8 March 2016||2016-03-08||Anselm Lingnau||May 31, 2016, 11:23 p.m.|