Dance The Squinty Bridge 14969
Jig · 32 bars · 5 couples · Longwise - 5 (Progression: 23451)
- Devised by
- Margaret Sanders
- 80000/84480/82284/82284 = 50% (whole dance)
- Figure of Eight - half (FIG8;1C;HALF;)
- Figure of Eight (FIG8;1C;)
- Reel of four - diagonal - half (REEL;DIAG;HALF;R4;)
- Reel of four - half (REEL;HALF;R4;)
- Reel of three - tandem (no lead change) (REEL;R4;TANDEM; )
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Published in
|The Squinty Bridge||The Ian Muir Sound||RSCDS Glasgow 90th Anniversary||CD||9||J32 5||2:59||35.8||Cornmill Court/Christopher Sanders' Jig/Margaret Sanders' Jig/Harry Carmichael/Provost Tonge of Monifieth|
The Squinty Bridge 5/5L · J32
- 1s cross RH, cast, dance 1/2 Fig 8 (1M round 2s, 1L round 3s). 1s pass LSh to face 1st corners as 4s cross RH and cast to 5th place
- 1s dance 1/2 diag. reel of 4 with 1st corners, pass RSh, repeat with 2nd corners while 4s dance Fig 8 round 5s. 1s+4s finish in middle, Ladies face down, Men face up
- 1s+4s dance 1/2 reel of 4. 1L finishes facing down followed by 1M, 4M facing 1M pstn., 4L facing 3L pstn.
- 4s dance 1/2 diag reel of 4 with corners, pass RSh to 4L facing 3M (1L pstn) & 4M facing 2L (3M pstn) Repeat 1/2 diag. reel with corners. 4s finish in middle facing up (4L on 4M's Left) while 1s dance alternating tandem reel with 5s (1s pass 5L LSh to start)
- 4s lead up, cross and cast to 3rd place as 1s lead up, cast round 3s into 5th place (3s step up bars 31-32) 2 3 4 5 1
|Easter Course Kuckucksnest 2014||Truus de Ceuster||April 21, 2014, 11:23 p.m.|