Dance Aas Yooou Wiiissshhh 15326
Also known as “As You Wish, PBC”.
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Linda Mae Dennis (2012)
- 800/888/888/888 = 62% (whole dance)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The dance was originally published ...
The dance was originally published as "As You Wish, PBC", the suffix being added to avoid to avoid confusion with the Bob McMurtry dance. It has now been renamed to "Aas Yooou Wiiissshhh" for the same reason, but the old name is still evident in many places.
|8 x 32 Strathspeys||David Knight, Liz Donaldson & Ralph Gordon||Waverley Station: First Stop!||CD||9||S32 8||8:33||64.1||Fiona Miller's/Sandy Buchanan's/The Warlocks/S' ann an Ile|
Aas Yooou Wiiissshhh 3/4L · S32
- 1c cross RH | cast (2c up) ; turn BH to (2,1x,3)
- All turn P RH ½ and cast to other side (2x,1,3x) ; All set | all turn P RH ½ into Allemande Hold, 1c facing down
- 3C Circulating Allemande: On [23-24] 1c finish on opp. side as 2c+3c turn LH ¾ or 1 ¼ to midline, W in middle
- The Targe: middles turn RH ¾ as outsides chase ¼ cclw | 2c+3c turn P LH while 1c set ; repeat [25-26] | 1c set as 2c+3c turn LH ¾ or 1¼ to (2,1,3)
|WSCDS 2020.02.19||2020-02-19||Keira Hartstein||Feb. 18, 2020, 4:39 a.m.|
|Leeds Branch Dance February 2018||2018-02-17||Catherine Livsey||Nov. 21, 2017, 5:31 p.m.|
|White Rose Festival Afternoon 2019||2019-07-13||Catherine Livsey||Nov. 18, 2018, 10:52 a.m.|
|IVDDF||2018-02-24||Christine Grove||Feb. 24, 2018, 5:11 p.m.|