Dance Mr Pye's Steak and Kidney Pie 15680
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Eddy West (2009)
- 880/880/888/888 = 63% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- Terence, who sadly died in ...
Terence, who sadly died in 2009, loved to treat his friends to a dinner party, often including a steak and kidney pie, and always with all home grown vegetables.
Mr Pye's Steak and Kidney Pie 3/4L · J32
- 1c+2c set | 1c followed by 2c dance down between 3c, cast up to 1pl/2pl centre ready for
- 1c+2c Poussette. On [15-16], 1c drop top hands, pivot on spot BtoB facing own side
- 1M+2M+3M & 1W+2W+3W RHA, pass P Rsh ; 1M+2W+3W & 1W+2M+3M LHA, 1c end facing 1cnrs
- SetH&G. On  all clap as 1c Petronella turn to 2pl (2,1,3)