Dance The Lost Lamb 15773
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Ann Campbell (2007)
- 800/888/844/844 = 67% (whole dance)
- Published in
- Who's Who in Toronto 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- This dance is an apology ...
This dance is an apology to Theresa Malek for missing her out of the list of the Workshop Committee - a major oversight as Theresa has done so much for the Association and for me personally when I was Convener of the Tartan Ball.
The Lost Lamb 3/3L · J32
- 1 cast behind own lines and cast back (1,2,3)
- Mirror Reels3 on opposite sides, 1c crossing. 2c face out (1x,2,3)
- 1c+2c change places EH 1½ ; 1c+3c change places EH 1½ (2,3,1x)
- 1c ½ Fig8 up round 3c ; all turn P RH (2,3,1)