Dance Purdy Pink Shoes 16111
Jig · 32 bars · 2 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 21)
- Devised by
- Elaine Hoag
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Extra info
- 32-bar jig for two couples ...
32-bar jig for two couples in a three or four-couple longwise set.
Devised by Elaine Hoag and dedicated to Ardbrae member, Deborah Connors, who dances in "purdy" hot pink shoes and brings so much energy and joy to her dancing.
Suitable music (6x32bars): "Purdy Pink Band Shoes" by The Music Makars on Catch the Wind, Track 9
Purdy Pink Shoes 2/3L · J32
- 1s+2s set advancing to Bal-in-Line & turn partners RH 1/2 way
- 1M+2L turn 3/4 LH as partners dance 1/4 clockwise round to face partners in line across
- 1s+2s dance reels of 4 across. Bars 15-16 1L & 2M curve to Right to end in middle, 2M at top, 1L at bottom as 1M+2L pass LSh to face partners in line up/down middle, Ladies facing up, Men down
- 2s+1s dance reel of 4 up/down middle
- 2s+1s set, petronella turn to own sides & turn partners RH