Dance Dorothy's Wedding 1701
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Jean Attwood
- Figure of Eight - double (FIG8;2C;)
- Reel of three - with corners (REEL;CRNRS;DOUBLE;R3;)
- Reel of three - on side (REEL;R3;SIDES;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The figures of this dance ...
The figures of this dance represent the bride and groom first with their own families, then meeting each other's; the wedding procession and a true lover's knot.