Dance Evening Primrose 17755
Jig · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Murrough Landon
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- For Hester Wallington and her ...
For Hester Wallington and her boat full of guinea pigs.
Evening Primrose 4/4L · J32
- All dance mirror Reels4 on sides (M RSh, W LSh) with 1c & 3c starting down and in as 2c & 4c start up and out
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c ½ DblFig8 ; 1c & 3c in promhold ½ LSh Reels3 across with 2c & 4c
- 1c & 3c RHA with 2M & 4M ; 1c & 3c LHA with 2W & 4W to (2,1,4,3) with 1c & 3c in centre LHJ facing up
- 1c & 3c lead up LH, cross, cast down on opposite side to (2,3x,4,1x) ; 3c & 1c 1½ turn RH to (2,3,4,1) 3c & 1c facing out for repeat