Dance The Shores of Black Mill Bay 18097
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Viktor Lehmann (2017)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Deviser says: “Dedicated to Steff ...
Deviser says: “Dedicated to Steff Eckert, remembering our lovely stay at the island of Luing at „The Gorsten Bed & Breakfast“, run by Julia Shuff. We hade an interesting „walk“ at the beach with me hopping from stone to stone, from mudhole to mudhole and - of course - me kissing the earth. Eventually, we sat on a rock at the beach, listening to the waves and mother nature.”
The Shores of Black Mill Bay 3/3L · S32
- 1s advance one step, joining RH, lead down & turn in to face up while 2s dance up on sidelines for one step, advance for one step, joining RH.
- 1s+2s dance RH across, pull RS back to finish all back to back in the middle.
- 1s+2s dance out to sidelines, facing in
- 1s repeat bars 1-8 with 3s, 1s face out at the end
- All dance 4 bars of "Muirland Willie": 3s lead down middle & cross over to cast up to 2nd while 2s set & cross RH to 3rd pl while 1s cast up to 1st place & cross RH
- 1s dance 1/2 Fig of 8 around 2s
- 1L+2L change places LH, then 1L+3M change places RH
- 1M+2M change places RH, then 1M+3L change places LH