Dance Carefree Highway 18273
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Sue McKinnell (2017)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- This dance was inspired by ...
This dance was inspired by the English Country dance Crossroads and is named for a favorite Gordon Lightfoot song.
Carefree Highway 3/4L · J32
- 1c set | cast (2c up) ; 1c turn 3c EH 1¼ into line4 across facing down
- 1c+3c dance down ; and up, 3c to 3pl, 1W (1M behind) facing 3W
- Reel3 across in tandem (with lead change), 1c to 2pl facing out and up (2,1,3)
- Mirror Reels3 on sides, 1c out and up (2,1,3)
|RSCDS Birmingham - Musicians Workshop Dance 2022||2022-11-19||Nicola Scott||Feb. 5, 2022, 11:35 a.m.|