Dance Celebration Reel 18482
See also: Celebration Reel (3/4L, Moyes: To Be A Wind), Celebration Reel (3/4L, Bishop: Silver Anniv.), Celebration Reel (4/4L, Dunbar SCD class: Vancouver), Celebration Reel (4S, Boehmer: Cameo 2), Celebration Reel (2/4L, Graham: Portland: 10), Celebration Reel (2/4L, Short: Ness House 3), The Celebration Reel (5/5L, Shinton: A Melbourne Miscellany), The Celebration Reel (4/4L, Douglas - Children)
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Jean Shaw
- 800/822/844/844 = 40% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Extra info
- Message from JeanShaw. My original ...
Message from JeanShaw. My original instructions for bars 25-32 ended with: "1s ending in 2nd place own side". In a later version I made an error in putting "1s cross over to 2nd place"! Please accept my sincere apologies.
Celebration Reel 3/4L · R32
- 1c set | cast (2c up) ; turn P LH to face 1cnrs (2,1,3)
- SetH&G, 1c finish BtoB facing 3cnrs
- RSh Reel4 on 1diag, on  1c pass RSh to face 2cnrs
- RSh Reel4 on 2diag, 1c to 2pl (2,1,3)