Dance Kilt Swing 19355
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Jamie Berg Gray
- 800/888/886/880 = 55% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised to celebrate the wedding ...
Devised to celebrate the wedding of Chandi McCracken and Jacob Holm in July 2017. Kilt Swing combines Scottish country dance and the flirty twirls of swing dance.
Kilt Swing 3/4L · R32
- 1C turn RH, lead down below 3C; cast up to 2nd place on own sides, on bars 7-8, set advancing and pull back RS to end back-to-back facing own sides
- Double triangles. 1C finish in the middle of the set facing up, NHJ, man with his partner on his right.
- 2C, 1C, 3C mirror reels of 3 on sides, 1C and 2C continuing the track to finish in original order, BHJ with partner
- 1C and 2C poussette.
|Oslo SCD group 50th Saturday||2019-10-19||James Gray||May 20, 2019, 8:24 p.m.|
|Bonn Vilich-Müldorf||Joana Stausberg||Oct. 14, 2019, 12:24 p.m.|