Dance Agne Hanson's Strathspey 19496
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Elke Schmölder-Hanson (2013)
- 844/888/888/888 = 69% (whole dance)
- Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- Dedicated to Stockholm branch teacher ...
Dedicated to Stockholm branch teacher Agne Hanson on his 60th birthday.
The instructions as published in the original Scandinavian Book PDF were mangled in the editing process. They should read:
1st lady dances right hands across with 2nd cpl and left hands back to place while 1st man dances right hands across with 3rd cpl and left hands back to place (teapots).
Agne Hanson's Strathspey 3/4L · S32
- 1c dance down | cast up round 3c (2c up) ; all turn BH ending in promhold
- 2c+1c+3c Promenade (2,1,3)
- 2c+1W & 1M+3c RHA, 1c pass RSh ; LHA
- Circle6 & back (2,1,3)