Dance Frances's Goat Track 19594
Also known as “Frances' Goat Track” (spelling).
Reel · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 3421)
- Devised by
- Gaye Collin (2016)
- 4400/4400/8888/8000 = 44% (whole dance)
- Extra info
- Source: MiniCrib and video. There ...
Source: MiniCrib and video. There are copies of this dance in circulation which have the title "Frances' Goat Track" but the deviser has confirmed (Nov 2020) that she prefers "Frances's Goat Track"
|Time to Meet||Jim Lindsay and Muriel Johnstone||Reel On - Roy Goldring's Graded and Social Dances 3||CD||3||R32 4||2:27||36.8||The Skimpy Reel/One For All/Two For One/The Berwick Braveheart|
Frances's Goat Track 4/4L · R32
- 1L+2L dance diagonally across the set pass partner RSh 1L dances 1/2 Fig of 8 round 2M+3M while 2L dances 1/2 Fig of 8 round 3M+4M
- 3L+4L step up twice while 1L+2L dance round 3M+4M then cross set to 3rd and 4th places on own side
- 1M+2M repeat bars 1-8 passing 4L+1L RSh (3M+4M step up twice)
- 3s+4s+1s+2s Adv+Ret, turn partner RH
- 1s dance 1/2 Fig of 8 down round 2s, cross RH & cast to bottom (2s step up bars 31-32). End 3 4 2 1
|Oldenburg 2019-12-02||2019-12-02||Martin McWilliam||Dec. 5, 2019, 2:22 p.m.|
|Christmas Ball Münster 2019||2019-12-21||Edwin Werner||Nov. 21, 2019, 10:55 p.m.|
|Weihnachtsball Münster||2019-12-21||Martin McWilliam||Dec. 2, 2019, 3:50 p.m.|