Dance Reinventing the Wheel 19858
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Triangular (Progression: 312)
- Devised by
- Janet. A. McKernan
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Extra info
- Source http://rscds-twincities.org/programs ...
Source http://rscds-twincities.org/programs/perfrep1718.pdf and youtube video. The dance can also be performed as a reel.
Reinventing the Wheel 3T · J32
- Ladies advance to centre & retire; Men repeat
- All dance DoSiDo with partner; All turn partner 2H skip change (or birl) ending with Ladies in centre with partner on their Left, couples facing clockwise
- All dance RH across, Ladies on inside, Men on outside; all turn Men into centre to dance LH across back to places
- All set to partner, turn partner 3/4 LH into promenade hold, Men in centre, couples facing anticlockwise
- All Promenade anticlockwise 2/3 way round to new positions. 3 1 2
|RSCDS Twin Cities Performance Repertoire 2018-2019||Lara Friedman-Shedlov||July 18, 2020, 1:59 a.m.|
|RSCDS Twin Cities Performance Repertoire 2017-2018||Lara Friedman-Shedlov||Aug. 27, 2020, 10:13 p.m.|