Dance Bishop Hall 19861
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Holly Boyd (2017)
- 800/844/888/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Extra info
- Written as a thank you ...
Written as a thank you to Maggie, Duncan and Ailsa Keppie for a lovely week at Scotch on the Rocks in Nova Scotia.
The music I use for this dance is Gloria’s Wee Hug (track # 5 from The Devil’s Quandry – Deby Benton Grosjean). It fits the dance and is delightful for listening and dancing.
Bishop Hall 3/4L · J32
- 1c A&R, touching RH ; cross RH | cast off (2c up) (2,1x,3)
- Diagonal R&L (3x,1x,2x)
- ½ Reels3 across, 1c LSh to 1cnrs[pos] (to 3,1,2) ; all set | all dance bars[3-4] of La Baratte (3x,1x,2x)
- All dance bars[5-8] of La Baratte (3x,1x,2x) ; all chase cclw ½ (2,1,3)