Dance A Perfect Match 19874
Jig · 32 bars · any · Circle (Progression: ChangePtnr)
- Devised by
- Holly Boyd (2019)
- Published in
- Extra info
- Written as an ‘everyone’ dance ...
Written as an ‘everyone’ dance at Katie and Alistair’s wedding.
A Perfect Match anyC · J32
Couples stand in a double circle RR, M inside facing P
- All turn P RH ; all chase, outside clw, inside cclw
- All pulling RSh back chase back to P ; all turn P LH
- All dance BtoB ; all inside dancers acknowledge P then dance RSh around dancer diagonally to their right into promhold with that new P
- All Promenade cclw and finish as on