Dance John Markham's Rant 20064
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- Rod Downey (2020)
- Published in
- Online Sources
John Markham's Rant 3/4L · R32
- 1C cross RH, and cast into second place on opposite sides, with 2C stepping up on 3 and 4.
- 1C cross LH and cast 1L up around 2L and 1M down around 3M. 1M finishes between 3C facing up, and 1L between 2C facing down.
- 1L with 2C and 1M with 3C advance and retire up and down the set.
- 2L and 3L turn RH back to place. 2M and 3M turn RH back to place. 1C cross RH and cast around their second corner positions, and finish in second place on opposite sides.
- 1M with 2L and 3L; 1L with 2M and 3M advance and retire across the set.
- 2C and 3C turn partner with LH back to place, while 1C change places LH and cast man down lady up around fourth corner positions to finish at the end of bar 8.
- Taking hands, all set twice three and three across.
- 1C turn RH 1¼ times to finish in second place.