Dance Proitzer Mühle 20082
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Avril and David Quarrie (2020)
- 844/888/808/860 = 55% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Extra info
- The deviser(s) write: I ...
The deviser(s) write: I first saw “Dance to each corner and set” in a diamond formation in the dance The Globe Inn by Johnstone from the Loreburn IV collection. I liked the idea, so devised this dance for the Central German Branch AGM und weekend at the Proitzer Mühle, August 2020.
Proitzer Mühle 3/4L · J32
- 1c & 3c petronella to centre line | set
- Dance to Corners and Set in diamond formation: 1W & 3M change pl with P & pass each other RSh to face 2c as 2c set, repeat from new places until ½ way round, all ending in inverted places, 3c & 1c facing P on centre line
- 3c+1c ½ LSh Reel4 on centre line ; 1c & 3c turn P ¾ LH to sides (1,2x,3)
- 1c cross RH | 1c+2c change LH on sides ; 2c+1c cross RH | set (2,1,3)
|CGB AGM 2020 classes||2020-08-30||Martin McWilliam||Sept. 3, 2020, 10:58 a.m.|