Dance Fifty and Fabulous 20319
Medley · 64 bars (S32+R32) · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 312)
- Devised by
- Colin Anderson (2010)
- 800/844/844/884 = 62% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised by Colin Anderson and ...
Devised by Colin Anderson and Tom McKinlay in July 2010, for Brigitte Cojean’s 50th birthday.
Fifty and Fabulous 3/3L · M64
- 1c turn RH | cast off (2c up) ; 1c turn LH to end BtoB facing 1cnrs
- 1c+1cnrs Set to Corners and Cast Away: 1c+1cnrs set | 1c cast away to 3cnr[pos] while 1cnrs dance in & swivel R to end BtoB ; repeat from new places, 1c end BtoB facing 2cnrs
- 1c+2cnrs repeat, 1c end passing RSh to opp sides (3x,1x,2x)
- All ½ turn RH & cast away ; 1c+2c RHA (3,1,2)
Note: Set to Corners and Cast Away is also called Best Set in the Hall or Peter White figure.
|Pinewoods ESCape 2022 Evening Dances (Scottish)||Lara Friedman-Shedlov||July 1, 2022, 12:26 a.m.|