Dance Eight, Eight, Eight 21145
Reel · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Tim Bolton-Maggs (2022)
- Figure of Eight - on side (FIG8;1C;SIDE;)
- Figure of Eight (FIG8;1C;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Extra info
- This is a modified version ...
This is a modified version of Jean Shaw’s 'Figures of Eight' which is more suitable for beginners who haven’t yet learned the setting step.
Eight, Eight, Eight 4/4L · R32
- 1c Fig8 on sidelines, dancing in to start & joining NH when possible
- Middle cpls Fig8 round nearest end cpls (giving RH when dancing down, LH when dancing up)
- 4c Fig8 on sidelines, casting out to start & joining NH when possible
- 1c cast to 4pl (2+3+4c step up on 27-28), all turn RH