Dance The Argee Bargee Rant 213
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Stewart Adam (1989)
- 888/888/888/880 = 69% (whole dance)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Extra info
- Devised for the wedding of ...
Devised for the wedding of Janet Lyddon and Kevin Marchand in February 1989. They confirmed their mutual attraction on a narrow boat, or barge.
The Argee Bargee Rant 3/4L · S32
- 1s & 3s dance 1/2 L&R (start by crossing with partners), while 2s pass Lsh dance Rsh round 1st corner positions and pass Lsh to face 1st corners in partners 1st corner pos, 2nd corners set x2 facing diagonally in, while 2s and 1st corners 1/2 reel of 4, at end 2s pass Lsh to face 2nd corner positions.
- 1s & 3s dance 1/2 L&R (start by changing places on the sides), while 2s dance Rsh round 2nd corner positions and pass Lsh to face partners 2nd corners position, 1st corners set x2 facing diagonally in, while 2s and 2nd corners 1/2 reel of 4, at end 2s finish own place, 1st corners pull Lsh back as if casting.
- 1/2 reels of 3 on sides (2C dance 1/2 reel by XL up through 1place and casting into 2nd place opposite sides)
- 2M + 1s and 2L + 3s 1/2 reel of 3 across (to start 2W and 3M, 2M and 1W pass Lsh)
- 1s & 2s dance Knot
|White Rose Festival 2016 - Demonstration Dances||2016-07-09||Andrew Locke||Feb. 17, 2016, 5:53 p.m.|
|180319 The More Unusual Dance Club||2018-03-19||Peter Dixon||Feb. 23, 2018, 1:13 p.m.|