Dance The Garden Party Social 21375
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Dan Blim (2019)
- 888/880/888/844 = 63% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Delaware Valley Gold 
- Recommended Music
- Extra Info
- This dance was written in honor of the Delaware Valley Branch Garden Party, a May afternoon social dance followed by …
This dance was written in honor of the Delaware Valley Branch Garden Party, a May afternoon social dance followed by a potluck supper in Geoffrey and Cecily Selling’s lovingly cultivated English garden in full spring bloom.
|The Garden Party Social||Thistle House||Delaware Valley Gold||CD||18||R32 8||4:52||36.5|
The Garden Party Social 3/4L · R32
- 1s, 2s, and 3s dance a crossover mirror reel. 1s end between 2s facing 2M, 1M behind 1W.
- 1s dance RSh dolphin reel of 3 across the set with 2s. 2s end in top place. 1st couple end B2B in the center facing opposite side.
- 1s dance 6 bars of DTr.
- 1s petronella to end in lines facing up and down the dance.
- All advance and retire.
- 1s cross R, dance out the ends, and cast R into 2nd place on own sides.
|Social Class 4/24/23||2023-04-23||Melissa Shaner||April 25, 2023, 12:54 p.m.|