Dance The Pittsburgh Rake 21384
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Seth M. Weidner (2013)
- 880/808/088/800 = 44% (whole dance)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Delaware Valley Gold 
- Recommended Music
- Extra Info
- Volunteers at a Pinewoods Camp Spring Work Weekend had to spread an imposing pile of wood chips on the paths. …
Volunteers at a Pinewoods Camp Spring Work Weekend had to spread an imposing pile of wood chips on the paths. Seth (The Pittsburgh Rake) had the landscape rake. First, he raked about half of the wood chips out of the Ez-Go cart. After the Ez-Go moved slightly forward, he raked the second half out. He then got a rest while the Ez-Go went to fetch more wood chips.
|The Pittsburgh Rake||Thistle House||Delaware Valley Gold||CD||21||J32 8||4:50||36.2|
The Pittsburgh Rake 3/4L · J32
- 1s followed by 2s lead down. 2s separate at the end of bar 3.
- 1s followed by 2s lead up.
- 1s cast while 2s continue leading to top place. Order is now 2, 1, 3.
- 1s repeat with 3s. Order is now 2, 3, 1.
- 2s and 3s RHA LHA.
- 1s cross R and cast up. 3s step down on 27–28. 1s cross up R between 2s and cast down.
|20230719 Fairlee Class||2023-07-19||Dawn Hathaway||July 16, 2023, 5:15 p.m.|