Dance The Slingshot 21385
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Kathy Clark (2014)
- 654/882/888/888 = 63% (whole dance)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Delaware Valley Gold 
- Recommended Music
|The Slingshot||Thistle House||Delaware Valley Gold||CD||22||R32 8||4:50||36.2|
The Slingshot 3/4L · R32
- 1s turn R for 2. 1M end in original place. 1W dance out and down behind the W side, across the set below 3M, and begin dancing up the men’s side. Meanwhile, 2s wait for 2, turn R for 2. 2M end in original place. 2W follow 1W. Meanwhile, 3s wait for 4, turn R for 2. 3M end in original place. 3W follow 2W.
- M dance into partners’ places while W chase up the M side into partners’ places. Order is 1x, 2x, 3x.
- 1s and 2s RHA.
- 1s cast off and turn L ¾. 1M end between 2s and 1M end between 3s, facing 1st corner positions. Meanwhile, 2s lead up to 1st place on opposite sides for 2, then cross L to face out in 1st place. Meanwhile, 3rd couple wait for 2, then cross L and face out in 3rd place.
- 1W with 2s and 1M with 3s dance LSh reels of 3 across the dance.
- All circle 6 hands round for 3 bars, cross right foot over left, pivot, and chase cclw to progressed places.