Dance Trip to Tarble 21387
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Kathy Clark (2019)
- 800/844/844/888 = 50% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Delaware Valley Gold 
- Recommended Music
- Extra Info
- This dance commemorates many years of dancing in Tarble-in-Clothier on the campus of Swarthmore College. The figures represent 1) the …
This dance commemorates many years of dancing in Tarble-in-Clothier on the campus of Swarthmore College. The figures represent 1) the journey to the dance hall, 2) meeting old and new friends, and 3) all of us who love Scottish dance coming together to dance and celebrate!
|Trip to Tarble||RSCDS Delaware Valley Branch Musicians||Delaware Valley Gold||CD||2||J32 8||4:46||35.8|
Trip to Tarble 3/4L · J32
- 1s DMU to 2nd place facing 1st corners.
- 1s with 1st corners set and turn R ½.
- 1s set facing in while 1st corners turn L ½.
- 1s and 3rd corners turn R ½, 1s couple passing LSh to face 2nd corner diagonal.
- Repeat bars 9–14 with 2nd corners.
- 1s and 2nd corners turn R ½,1s passing LSh to end 3x, 1, 2x.
- All chase clw ½ round the set. 1s turn R 1½ while 2s and 3s turn R.
|Namur 2022||2022-03-05||Holly Boyd||June 17, 2023, 3:16 a.m.|
|Scottish Weekend 2023||2023-09-23||Katherine Giacoletti||Sept. 18, 2023, 10:05 p.m.|