Dance The Friendly Dance 2345
Strathspey · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- Susan Rust
- Strathspey travel
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
The Friendly Dance 4/4L · S32
- 1C & 4C set to partners and cross over RH to finish 1C facing down, 4C facing up.
- 2C & 3C turning to face up/down, all set and change places LH.
- 1C & 2C and 3C & 4C dance a ladies' chain (3C & 4C dance a ladies' chain with men leading).
- 1C & 4C set and dance half RH across.
- 1C & 3C, facing each other on the sides, set, then 1C turn in and dance up to 2nd place (centre) while 4C cast off to 3rd place (centre) while 3C set advancing.
- 1C & 4C & 3C allemande.