Dance Ice Crystals 3063
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- John de Chastelain
- 822/866/448/880 = 50% (whole dance)
- Reel of four - diagonal - half (REEL;DIAG;HALF;R4;)
- Hands across - 4 - with setting (HX;4P;SET;)
- Back to Back (BKTOBK)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The notes say that "the ...
The notes say that "the movement of the dance represents patterns traced by ice crystals forming frost on a window pane."
Ice Crystals 3/4L · S32
- 1s set, cast 1 place & face 1st corners, dance 1/2 diagonal RSh reel of 4 with 1st corners & pass LSh to face 2nd corners
- 1s dance 1/2 reel of 4 with 2nd corners & end curving into 2nd place opposite sides, 3s+1s+2s turn 2H 1.1/2 times to own sides
- 3s+1s set, dance 1/2 RH across, 3s+2s set & dance 1/2 LH across
- 1L+2M dance DoSiDo while partners chase clockwise 1/2 way, 2L+1M dance DoSiDo while partners chase clockwise 1/2 way. 2 1 3
|RSCDS Wirral - Tuesday 25 February 2020||2020-02-25||Andrew Locke||Feb. 23, 2020, 12:17 a.m.|
|RSCDS Toronto: 57th Annual Tartan Ball||2020-02-15||Leo Roytman||Dec. 8, 2019, 1:21 a.m.|
|RSCDS Toronto: January Monthly Dance, 11 Jan 2020||2020-01-11||Leo Roytman||Dec. 9, 2019, 5:39 a.m.|