Dance Passing The Porter 5174
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- John Wood (1993)
- 880/800/844/888 = 50% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- For Brenda Porter on the ...
For Brenda Porter on the occasion of attaining her Preliminary Teacher's Certificate.
Passing The Porter 3/4L · R32
- 2C Set&Rotate (2,1,3)
- 1c pass P RSh, dance RSh round 1cnrs into facing lines3 across ; pass P LSh, dance LSh round 3cnrs to 2pl (2,1,3)
- ½ Reel4 on 1diag, 1c pass P LSh to face 2cnrs ; ½ Reel4 on 2diag (3x,1x,2x)
- All turn P RH flowing into ; Circle6 L ½ (2,1,3)
1st couple, who have just finished their second time through, cast to the bottom of the set on bars 1 and 2, as the new 1st and 2nd couples start the dance.