Dance Christian's Strathspey 5324
Strathspey · 40 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- John Robertson
- Allemande for 3 couples (ALLMND;3C;)
- Figure of Eight - half (FIG8;1C;HALF;)
- Hands across - 4 - left (HX;4P;L;)
- Hands across - 4 - right (HX;4P;R;)
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Recommended Music
Christian's Strathspey 4/4L · S40
- 1C & 3C cross over RH, cast off 1 place; then they dance a half figure of 8 "up" (2C & 4C step up on bars 3 & 4).
- 1C & 4C (middles) dance RH across once round; then 1C cast off 1 place while 4C lead up 1 place and all set.
- 2C & 4C and 1C & 3C dance LH across once round; then 2C & 1C cast off 1 place while 4C & 3C lead up 1 place and all set.
- 2C & 3C (middles) dance RH across once round; then 2C cast off 1 place while 3C lead up 1 place and all set (top 3 couples set advancing).
- 4C & 3C & 2C allemande.