Dance Torridon 6656
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- John W Mitchell
- 840/844/866/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Whetherly Book 20 
- Recommended Music
Torridon 3/4L · S32
- 1C cross right hand and set.
- “The Splat”: 1C + 2C turn partner right 1/2 way with ladies turning under the raised hands (as if about to take an allemande hold), finish with 1C facing up back to back with 2C facing down; on 7&8 all continue turning to their right and dance ½ RA with first couple finishing back to back facing first corners.
- “Set to and turn corners”: 1C set to first corners and turn corners with two hands, finish facing second corners, then 1C set to second corners and turn corners with two hands, to finish on the sides facing first corners.
- 1C dance LS reels of three on the sidelines.
- 1C cross giving right hand.
- Six hands round and back.
|Bonn Vilich-Müldorf||Joana Stausberg||Oct. 14, 2019, 12:24 p.m.|
|Darmstadt_2019_09_16||2019-09-16||OnYourToes Darmstadt||Sept. 15, 2019, 8:17 p.m.|
|Heidelberg Halloween Ball 2019 "Into the Woods"||2019-10-26||SchloBDancers Heidelberg||June 2, 2019, 10:24 p.m.|
|2020 RSCDS Ottawa Annual Ball||2020-04-25||John Bottriell||Dec. 14, 2019, 4:07 p.m.|