Dance Bonnie Strathearn 672
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- George Will
- Strathspey travel
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
Bonnie Strathearn 3/4L · S32
- Reels on opposite side, all 3 couples crossing at top.
- Reels on own side, all 3 couples crossing at top.
- C1 & C2 Rondel (C1 end facing 1st corners).
- C1 cast off, dance below C3; dance up NHJ to face 1st corners.
- Turn 1st cnr w both hands, Turn 2d corner w both hands; cross to 2d place own side.
|Dances Taught at Pawling 2018||2018-05-11||Deborah Leary||May 25, 2018, 3:23 p.m.|
|RSCDS-LA Zoom Class, October 16, 2020||2020-10-16||Tony McQuilkin||Oct. 17, 2020, 4:40 p.m.|