Dance The Tigger Bounce 11440
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Sue McKinnell (2003)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- This dance is written for ...
This dance is written for Sven Leyffer, who dances with enthusiasm and élan and who seems to have springs in his feet like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. Sven likes to twiddle and birl and first couple has a chance to twiddle in the half reels of three and a chance to birl in bars 29-32.
|The Starry Eyed Lassie||Green Ginger||Miss Ogilvie's Fancy||CD||1||J32 8||4:46||35.8||Miss Elizabeth Ferguson's Favourite/Miss Sally Hunter/Mrs Maitland of Rankeillor's Reel/Mrs Small of Dirnanean's Jigg/Mrs Oswald of Auchencruive's Favourite Reel/Mrs Gwynne's Fancy/Miss Campbell of Melford|
The Tigger Bounce 3/4L · J32
- 1s+2s set & 1/2 turn RH to end in middle facing down in prom hold, 1s+2s dance down & 2s cast up behind 3L to end 2L in 1st place & 2M in Ladies 2nd place while 1s cast up behind 3M to end 1M in 1st place & 1L in 2nd place
- 1s+2s dance Ladies' Chain
- 1s+2s set then 1M+2M change places RH. 1s dance 1/2 RSh reels of 3 across (1L RSh to 2L, 1M RSh to 3M)
- 1s dance 1/2 RSh reels of 3 across (1L RSh to 3L, 1M RSh to 2L). 1s turn RH & end 2nd place own sides
|Class 1-16-18||2018-01-16||Sarah Harriman||Jan. 30, 2018, 9:41 p.m.|