Dance First of September 11808
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Hands across - 4 (HX;4P;)
- Corners' Chain (CCHAIN)
- Reel of three - across - half (REEL;ACROSS;HALF;R3;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Extra info
- There is ...
There is no information on the source or details of this dance, except for the formations mentioned and the Minicrib.
First of September 3/4L · R32
- 1s cross RH, cast down 1 place into centre, pivot to right to dance RH across (Lady with 2s & Man with 3s) & end facing 1st corners
- 1s dance Corner Chain with 1st & 2nd corners :
- 1s change pl RH with 1st crnrs, 1st crnrs turn LH in centre & return to places giving RH to 1s who turn LH in centre to face 2nd crnrs
- 1s change places RH with 2nd crnrs, 2nd crnrs turn LH in centre & return to places giving RH to 1s & 1s cross to 2nd places own sides
- 1s dance 1/2 reel of 3 across (Lady with 2s & Man with 3s) & 1s pass LSh to dance 1/2 reel of 3 with other couple
|Weekend 5-7 October (Saturday)||Joanne Lawrence||Aug. 28, 2018, 9:33 p.m.|