Dance Crail Harbour 1404
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 312)
- Devised by
- Arnold Grime
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Tower Collection 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- At the end of the ...
At the end of the dance, all retain hold of partners' hand for bow and curtsey.
Crail Harbour 3/3L · S32
- 1s cross RH while 2s+3s dance RH across 1/2 way, & all set. 1s+3s dance 1/2 RH across while 2s cross RH & all set
- Reels of 3 on sides with 1s crossing up to dance 1/2 reel on opposite side & crossing down to dance 1/2 reel on own side
- 1s 3/4 turn LH, dance out ends & cast Left back to 2nd place, 1s change pl diag with person to right, centre cpl change pl diag with persons to Left
- All chase clockwise to own sides (2 bars), cross RH (with partner), set & cross back. 3 1 2