Dance King in the Ring 14480
Reel · 40 bars · 4 couples · Square (Progression: 4123)
- Devised by
- Zoltán Gräff (2007)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- A Reel Goulash 
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The "King" (or in his ...
The "King" (or in his absence an empty chair) sits in the centre of the set; the others dance round him.
Written for György Lajtos (Gyuri) on becoming 40.
King in the Ring 4S · R40
The king is sitting in the centre of the set, the others dance around him
- All: Set advancing (towards the king) and back – joining nearer hands ; set to partner and 3/4 turn with RH, finish in promenade hold facing clockwise
- All: Clockwise promenade, back to own places
- All: Grand chain, finish facing partner
- All: Set to partner, half turn with right hands - facing corner; Turn corner with left hands – facing partner, half right hand turn with partner
- All: Half circle to the left, set – with joining hands, 1/4 circle to the right.
Everyone finishes one place to the left from original places
|Budapest Local Club 13.11.2018||2018-11-13||Zoltán Gräff||Nov. 13, 2018, 9:33 p.m.|
|Budapest Local Club 20.02.2014||2014-02-20||Zoltán Gräff||Feb. 20, 2014, 9:45 p.m.|