Dance Sunrise on Craig Bay 16059
Also known as “Eírigh Na Gréine Air Bàth Chraig”.
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Wesley Clindinning (2000)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Canada's Irish Rover 
- Recommended Music
Sunrise on Craig Bay 3/4L · S32
- 1s+2s+3 set, 1/2 turn 2H, pull back RSh & curve to opposite side. All cross RH
- 1s+2s+3s dance reflection reels of 3 on own side (1s out/down, 2s in/up, 3s out/up). On bar 15 1s cast to face 1st corners while 2s dance up & cast into 1st place, 3s cast into original place
- 1s set to 1st corners & 2nd corners, pull back RSh to face each other on the 2nd corner diagonal
- 1s set to each other, 1.1/4 turn 2H to 2nd place opposite side. 2 (1) 3
- All Advance for 1 step & Retire for 1 twice
- 2s+3s turn 2H while 1s 1.1/2 turn 2H to finish 2nd place own side.