Dance The Lunar Society Reel 17471
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Kenneth Reid
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
The Lunar Society Reel 3/4L · R32
- 2s Petronella turn & set, 2s Petronella & set to just outside side lines & set while 1s+3s Petronella & set
- 1s+2s+3s dance a Weasel Reel:
- 1s+3s dance part reel of 4 up/down middle but when reaching either end they dance clockwise to top/bottom to re-enter reel while 2s dance clockwise to replace the dancer leaving the reel & all end where they started
- 1s & 3s set and Petronella turn to opposite sides. 1L+2L reverse Set+Link while 1M+2M Set+Link. 2s face out.
- 2s+1s+3s dance reels of 3 on sides, 1L+3L pass RSh,1M+3M pass LSh each couple crossing up from 2nd place to 1st place on own side.
Note - (Weasel Reel - Men always reel down middle & dance up Men's side while Ladies always reel up middle & dance down Ladies' side)
|Welland Dance 2019||2019-08-31||Amanda Peart||July 3, 2019, 9:09 p.m.|