Dance The Glens of Antrim 18499
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Wesley Clindinning (1992)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Extra info
- Inscribed to Ruth and Alex ...
Inscribed to Ruth and Alex Jappy of Delta, BC in celebration of all the fun and friendship they have brought to SCD over the years.
The Glens of Antrim 3/4L · J32
- 1L followed by 1M casts, dance Fig of 8 round 2s. On bars 7-8, 1L curves left & 1M loops left into place
- 3M followed by 3L casts up, dance Fig of 8 round 2s. On bars 7-8, 3M curves left & 3L loops left into place
- 1s+2s Set+Link, 1s+3s Set+Link to end 1s curving right to face up, 2s+3s face down 2 3 1
- 2s+3s+1s dance reel of 3 on the sides (1s RSh to 3s) On bars 31-32, 3s+1s loop round each other. 1s finish in 2nd place, 1L facing out 2 1 3
On second repeat 1s dance an 8 bar reel to finish in 4th place, 4th couple finish in 3rd place