Dance 10/6 In This Style 18661
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples (2x) · Longwise - 3 (Progression: ChangePtnr)
- Devised by
- Murrough Landon (2018)
- 888 888 444 767 = 83% (whole dance)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- A dance for the Mad ...
A dance for the Mad Hatter’s hat which was priced at ten shillings and six pence (this used to be written as 10/6 and pronounced "ten and six").
10/6 In This Style 3/3L · R32
2nd couple start on opposite sides (1,2x,3).
- Reels3 across, 1M & 3W cast to start, 2c start RSh to 2cnrs & end passing LSh to centre line
- 1c+2M & 2W+3c RHA, 2c pass RSh ; 1c+2W & 2M+3c LHA, end in original places (1,2x,3)
- 2c cross RH with 1cnrs | 3W & 1M (in 2pl) cross LH with 2cnrs ; 2c (in 1cnrpos) cross RH | 3W+1M (in 2cnrpos) cross LH
- 3M+1W (in 2plx) cross RH: all have now moved 1 place clw & are opposite new P | chase clw (or circle6) back to same places (M side: 2W,3M,3W; W side: 1M,1W,2M).
|ML Video Session 5||2018-09-16||Murrough Landon||Sept. 2, 2018, 10:38 a.m.|