Dance Peacock's Close 5191
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- John Drewry (1984)
- 844/844/888/806 = 55% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
Peacock's Close 3/4L · J32
- 1M 2M, also 2W 3W (NHJ) set on the sidelines | 1M with 2W and 2M with 3W (on diagonal) turn RH half round  merge into RHA just over once round. End 2C back in place while 1M and 3W have changed places.
- 1W 2W also 2M 3M (NHJ) set on the sidelines | 1W with 2M and 2W with 3M (on diagonal) turn LH half round  merge into LHA just over once round. End 2C back in place (facing out) while 1W and 3M have changed places. (3x, 2, 1x)
- Rsh Reel3 on sides - 2M out and up, 2W out and down to begin. End 3C NHJ facing down, 1C NHJ facing up.
- 3C 1C set, 3C dance down under arch by 1C who dance up; couples cross to own sides (women under men's arm), 1C cast off to 2nd place on own sides.